PRN/PART TIME STAFF MRI TECHNOLOGIST – Evening Shift
Position Summary/ Job Qualifications:
* Performs all technical aspects of MRI procedures, consistently producing highest quality exams possible
* Registered Technologist (ARRT)(R)(MR)
* Active ARRT license in good status
* Must have at least 2 years of MRI experience in a hospital or outpatient clinical setting
* Must possess at least 1 year utilizing 3T technology
* Possess clinical/technical skills and knowledge with Cross sectional anatomy
* Provide excellent patient care skills
* BLS required by end of conditional period
Required education: Associates Degree
Materials and Equipment Directly Used:
* Operating MRI equipment
* Working Environment/Physical Activities
* The employee must be able to consistently support, push, pull and/or lift up to 10 pounds, frequently support, push, pull and/or
lift up to 30 pounds and occasionally support, push, pull and/or transfer up to 50 pounds (for example, moving a patient from a
wheelchair to a bed)
* Functional physical demands include manual dexterity, fine motor skills and reaching
* The following senses will be needed for essential duties of the job: speech, vision, hearing, smell and touch
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to constantly stand and walk. The employee frequently is
required to stoop, crouch and twist. The employee is occasionally required to kneel, squat and sit.
* Patient monitoring devices
* Ability to handle stress
* Computer knowledge
An updated C.V. and included references may be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1000 W South Boulder Rd
Lafayette, CO 80026
Scheduling Line: 303-604-5031
Fax Number: 303-604-5020
See the latest photos of Boulder MRI in our photo gallery. Using the latest 3T imaging technology, Boulder MRI is at the forefront of patient care...
Boulder MRI offers comprehensive brain scans and neurological imaging services. The 3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) technology at Boulder MRI is more effective at...